How you handle your job is a sign of your professionalism. Don’t leave home without a contract!!
- These are amazing, legal, professional contracts that will take the stress out of accepting a new job. Whether you are taking a job for one week or one year you should have a contract to protect your rights.
- Save hundred’s of dollars on one job with a Newborn Care Specialist, Newborn Nanny or Sleep Training Contract.
- Get holiday pay, vacation pay, hourly considerations, protection from clients who take time off and do not pay you.
- Everyone who is ‘on a job’ should have a contract.
The Sleep Training Contract also has an extensive client questionnaire so you know what you are getting into before the job begins. This is a contract with or without the questionnaire.
“Ms. Hamm’s contract is nothing short of amazing. It is so thorough, precise, and easy for both parties to understand. As NCS’s we need to protect ourselves whether you’re on a short term job or are looking to secure future positions. Not only is this contract beneficial to us but it also leaves the client with a heightened sense of confidence that you professional and dependable. I highly advise EVERYBODY in this business to use this seamless contract!!” Jennifer Shaprio
“I bought that one and I love it, though I didn’t ask anyone beforehand where they got their contracts, it seems like a lot of people write their own but I wasn’t sure what to put in it, so I didn’t want to do that. Nancy can edit it if there’s anything you want to change, too”. Ashlyn Timothy
OF GENTLE VENTURES or GENTLE BLESSING
CAN PURCHASE THE CONTRACTS AT 50% OFF
- Once you pay for the contract a watermarked contract PDF will be sent to you to review and will be customized to fit your needs.
- These are contracts that are covered in the classes. They are complete contracts. They have been reviewed by lawyers and revisions are being made on a regular basis.
- Please review the contents in the following contracts and be certain this is the type of contract you want.
- The following is not the actual contract but a short summary of what is in each section.
- You will receive a PDF of the actual contract when you pay for it.
- You will not be able to print or copy it but you can review it and note any changes you would like.
- You send me the changes and I will personalize it for you and return the contract to you in a printable, copy-able form.
- We personalize each contact with your name and any other information you want on your contract.
- You will have two proofs and two chances to revise your contract. After that there will be an addition charge for changes. Additional clauses personalize for your contract are an additional charge.
PROFESSIONAL NEWBORN CARE SPECIALIST EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
This is a nine (9) page contract that is complete, covering all NCS/Client issues
NCS AND CLIENT INFORMATION
Name, address, email, home and cell phone of client
Client agrees to a deposit of ___% to be paid to the NCS before acceptance of contract by NCS
- NCS does not report at the agreed time.
- NCS leaves due to disrespectful behavior by client.
- NCS leaves without cause.
- Client changes their mind without cause.
- Client cancels contract early.
- NCS engages in illegal, or abusive conduct.
- Terminate contract. Loss of pregnancy or adoption clause.
- If baby comes home later than contracted date.
MANDATORY AND HOURLY CONSIDERATIONS
- Hourly or daily fee.
- Hours for the position daily.
- Compensation rates and deposit.
- Awake duty – your choice.
- Hours may be added to this contract but not deleted.
- Sleep training options – The client must sign if they want you to sleep train or not.
Open communication is important and stated .
Agreement for high profile jobs.
- Using a daily log
- NCS is not an RN
- Sleeping on the job
- Notice for time off
- Reimbursed for all reasonable expenses
- Pets are endangering child
- NCS is responsible for her own taxes
- Travel arrangements are made in this section
Sibling or pet care at night
- Household duties
- Nursery maintenance
REQUIREMENTS FOR A TRAVELING JOB
- Minimum of _____week/s stay. Minimum of a _____hour week.
- Use of the car
- A private room
- Internet access
- Room and board
REQUIREMENTS FOR A 24 HOUR JOB
- Included in a 24/7 job the client will provide the Newborn Care Specialist with:
- Bed, television, bath linens, Internet access, room and board.
- A four hour stretch of uninterrupted rest per day.
- Errands done during her stay using her car to run these errands is.
- The hours for this contract not to be extended past the agreed upon ending date.
- The total hours for this job are to be fulfilled during the agreed upon days.
EMPLOYER’S ACQUAINTANCES AND RELATIVES
The Client is solely responsible for the actions of acquaintances and relatives including, but not limited to…
Discussions regarding the baby’s routine, or other matters will be brought to the attention of the Client as soon as they occur.
During the course of employment, the Newborn Care Specialist may legitimately see, hear or otherwise become privy to information about the Client.
Hidden cameras or other surveillance equipment must be disclosed compensation paid.
Whenever, under this Agreement, one party is required or permitted to give notice to the other
Elsewhere in this Agreement, the Client has agreed to indemnify and hold harmless the Newborn Care Specialist.
- The Newborn Care Specialist will use a Daily Child Care Log.
- This is awake duty.
- The Newborn Care Specialist will give the Client as much notice as possible for a night off.
- The Newborn Care Specialist shall be reimbursed by the Client for all reasonable expenses.
- If there are animals in the house.
- If the Client has her use the Client’s vehicle and there is an accident.
- The Newborn Care Specialist will not travel with the Client.
- If there is another child in the house who needs care during the night.
- The Newborn Care Specialist will always pick up after herself.
- Both the client and NCS agree to notify one another if they become ill.
This Agreement is binding upon
No change or modification to this Agreement will be valid
Upon successful completion of the job the Client agrees
PROFESSIONAL NANNY EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
This is a six (6) page contract that is complete, covering all Nanny/Client issues
NANNY AND CLIENT INFORMATION
Name, address, email, home and cell phone of client
This is a year contract. Can be extended. All dates explained.
The Employer agrees to pay a retainer at the time of booking.
- If the Nanny does not report to the home of the Employer on the agreed – upon start date without any explanation.
- Nanny leaves the position due to disrespectful treatment by the Employer or non compliance by the employer to the agreed upon terms.
- Nanny leaves the position without cause.
- Employer simply changes their mind, for any reason prior to the scheduled start of the contract.
- Nanny engages in illegal, neglectful or abusive conduct.
30 days’ notice clause for Nanny not fulfilling contract.
- Meals, household tasks, laundry, cleaning or any other duty will be expressly written out so there are no misunderstandings.
- Transportation and outings are outlined.
- Discipline – what is acceptable to parents
SALARY AND HOURLY CONSIDERATIONS
- Exact days/hours and times you will be working. This also will indicate the hourly compensation.
- Hours may be added to this contract but hours may not be deleted without financial compensation.
- Nanny will be paid for any days not worked that are agreed upon in this contract.
- Overtime pay defined and agreed upon.
- Vacation time and Holidays explicitly stated
Communication between the Nanny and Client regarding the child’s routine, or other matters discussed
- Use of a Medicine Child Care log when administering medication.
- Paid vacation for every year she is with the family. If the parents take more time for vacation per year than the Nanny has acquired, the Nanny will be compensated for that time off at her regular weekly salary.
- Unpaid personal days a year.
- Reimbursement by the Parents for all reasonable expenses.
- If there are animals in the house that the Nanny ‘feels’ are jeopardizing the safety or welfare of the child/children.
- Neglect or child endangerment by the parents.
- Vacation with family not required, however, her salary will be paid during this time.
- Taxes options are defined and agreed upon.
Used for high profile as well as the general client.
Upon successful completion of the job the client agrees to provide a letter of recommendation to the Nanny
PROFESSIONAL SLEEP TRAINING CONTRACT
This contract is used for a sleep training job. It is very detailed with a questionnaire (extra) to be filled out out by parents so there is no misunderstanding what is to be done and what is expected of you. This is a 4 page contract with an optional 9 page questionnaire.
PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
The Client is contracting with the Infant Sleep Consultant for her to sleep training, under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, solely to an infant(s) or toddler and for no other purpose.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Infant Sleep Consultant is here to teach the Client’s child to sleep for ___naps ____bedtime.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Please describe your child(s):
- Definition of: Naps Nighttime: The method used to accomplish this has been discussed.
- The child is under 12 weeks
- The child is over 12 weeks: Training may take 2 – 3 weeks ________initial.
- the child is over 12 weeks: We suggest a week.
- The Client has read the Q and A attached in addendum A and has truthfully answered all the questions. _______initial.
- The Client agrees to follow the guidelines as set forth in addendum A _______initial.
- Client understands that not following the guidelines in their entirety may cause a failure of the Infant Sleep Consultant to complete this contract.
- The Client understands that no matter what kind of method is used, there will be crying
I am ok with crying, I am not o.k. with crying ( Please initial the appropriate scenario
The child who is to be sleep trained has no medical issues reflux other issue
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
- I am interested in __________________ for the following schedule:
This may be for days, nighttime or round the clock care.
- The hours for this position shall be
- This position is for round the clock yes no.
- This contract is for _____days ______weeks.
- Hours may be added to this contract but hours may not be deleted The Infant Sleep Consultant will not make up those hours
- In signing this contract the Client agrees to abide by the standards/rules the Infant Sleep Consultant.
- The Client agrees to have a way for the Infant Care Consultant to check on the child.
- The Client understands that the Infant Sleep Consultant may rest/sleep when the baby sleeps.
- The Client will provide the Infant Sleep Consultant with a guest room.
- If this is a day (nap) position
- The Client has agreed and will cooperate with this process. ______Client initial here.
- The Infant Sleep Consultant guarantee’s
- Sleep training naps or nighttime means
- The Client understands that in sleep training a child, no food or pacifier
- The Infant Sleep Consultant will use a Daily Child Care Log
- Once the sleep training has begun the Infant Sleep Consultant may determine that your child is not emotional or physically
- Should the Client chose to cancel the services of the Infant Sleep Trainer before the conclusion of the contact.
- The Client agrees to pay the Infant Sleep Consultant the remainder of the contract.
- The Infant Sleep Consultant is responsible for her own taxes.
- The Infant Sleep Consultant is not responsible for other
- The Infant Sleep Consultant does not do laundry
- Good communication is essential.
- Discussions regarding the baby’s routine, or other matters will be brought to the attention of the Client as soon as they occur.
During the course of employment the Infant Sleep Consultant may legitimately see. Infant Sleep Consultant will at all times maintain confidentiality regarding the affairs and concerns of the household and its members and respect the Client’s right to privacy.
This is a 9 page questionnaire for the client. Their answers will be the guidelines that the Infant Sleep Consultant will use to teach your child to sleep. This goes along with (but is not included with) the sleep training contract and will be invaluable for your experience.
The Sleep Training Questionnaire is sold in combintation with the Sleep Training Contract only.
You cannot purchase the questionnaire separately from the sleep training contract:
Please answer all the questions to the best of your ability. Your answers will be the guidelines that the Infant Sleep Consultant will use to teach your child to sleep This is a comprehensive questionnaire that only Gentle Venture’s offers. This comes with the sleep training contract and will be invaluable for your experience. This questionnaire will not be sold as a separate unit.