GENTLE VENTURES’ TERMS AND POLICY
Subject to these Terms and our policies we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account unless expressly permitted by Gentle Ventures, and you will not share access to your account or access information for your account with any third party. Using our Services does not give you ownership of or any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, Gentle Ventures does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Gentle Ventures, developed by our employees, contractors, or obtained from other sources.
Third Party Content
Through the Services, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by instructors, other users, and/or other third parties and links to websites and services maintained by third parties. Gentle Ventures cannot guarantee that such third-party content, in the Services or elsewhere, will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer, mobile device, or any files therein. Gentle Ventures disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of, or inability to access or use, such third-party content.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Gentle Ventures Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party related to:
- (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms;
- (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or
- (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Governing Law and Venue
The Services are managed by Gentle Ventures, which is located in Phoenix, AZ. You agree that any dispute related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. In the event of any dispute related to these Terms that is not subject to binding arbitration, you and Gentle Ventures will submit to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the federal and state courts located in and serving Maricopa County Arizona as the legal forum for any such dispute.
Revisions to the Terms
We reserve the right to revise the Terms at our sole discretion at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes, via a banner on the website, email notification, another method, or a combination of methods. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms.
If it turns out that a particular provision of these Terms is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. If you do not comply with these Terms, and we do not take immediate action, this does not indicate that we relinquish any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
All users participating in Gentle Ventures must agree to abide by the following:
- I will register for only one account unless expressly permitted to register for additional accounts by Gentle Ventures.
- My answers to homework, quizzes, and exam will be my own work. I will not make solutions to homework, quizzes, and exams available to anyone else.
- I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
Any violation of this code may result in your access to all or part of the Services being suspended, disabled, or terminated.
Our goal is customer satisfaction. Should you feel the classes are not providing you with the information you expected, please give us a call and we will refund your money. The following conditions apply.
1. The money will be refunded on a ‘listened to basis’ You will always be charged for the first class once you receive the manual or the welcome letter. If you listen to more than one class you will be charged per each additional class. (using the pay-as-you-go program fee)
2. You will be expected to return the manual (priority mail) within 7 days of receiving it, in usable condition, with no pages missing or damaged (priority mail), before any refund will be considered.
3. A $50 cancellation and a $15 postage fee (for manual postage).
4. There is a 7-day return policy on any refund.
5. If you have listened to or opened the sleep training class a $200 fee will be withheld.
6. If you have received a class on a special deal… no refund will be offered. This includes all discount sales and any agency classes.
7. If your classes are not working it is NOT a Gentle Venture's problem and no refund will be given. Please check your firewalls, Windows Media, use Mozilla Foxfire or Google Chrome – almost anything other than Internet Explorer. The only time Gentle Ventures may not be working properly is if the domain provider is down.
8. We do not make refunds that allow you to keep the manual. The manual must be returned for any refund to occur.
9. Full refunds will be given on any canceled in-person class.